[TYPO3-doc] Linking to extensions in the Wiki

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Thu Feb 22 23:47:05 CET 2007

Hello David,

thanks for this feature!

I installed this tonight, and because of the fact that PHP5 is not
available on the server, PEAR and the package SOAP.

For TER I created the user "wiki_typo3_org", the next step now is to add
a function for pear_0_10. But I'm too tired yet and have to wake up very
early.

It's very simular to the PHP5-solution, because this is the
documentation of calling a webservice:

         $soapclient = new SOAP_Client( string path [ , boolean wsdl] );

         echo $soapclient->call( string methodname [ , array parameters] );

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler