[TYPO3-doc] [Wiki] 9 new Buttons for the edit-toolbar/ please test it

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Tue Aug 28 12:36:02 CEST 2007

Hi Elmar,

> 1.) I am missing a solution to add PHP code the easy way, by copy and paste.
> The NoWiki button doesn't do this job. Tabs as inserts (T3 coding
> guidelines) don't work. I have to manually insert all code lines by blanks,
> including the empty lines.

I usually put PHP code into mediaWiki by using the <pre>-Tags around it.
The tabs are more or less a problem of the web browser, I'd say. For
Firefox, there is an extension called "tabinta" solving this issue [1].

This way at least you can insert tabs in text area fields.

[1] https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3955

Regards,
Jochen

--