[TYPO3-doc] [Wiki] 9 new Buttons for the edit-toolbar/ please test it

Elmar Hinz elmar07 at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 28 12:10:04 CEST 2007

Daniel Brüßler wrote:

> Hello,
>
> please check with your browser, if you have any problems with the new
> buttons. When there are NO buttons, then you HAVE a problem. ;-(

Hello,

1.) I am missing a solution to add PHP code the easy way, by copy and paste.
The NoWiki button doesn't do this job. Tabs as inserts (T3 coding
guidelines) don't work. I have to manually insert all code lines by blanks,
including the empty lines.

2.) There are the buttons "note" and "warn". That's fine. A note is not a
warning. It is rather used to add important remarks to the content. But the
popup text of the note says "Something false here? ...", similar to the
warning.

Regards

elmar