[TYPO3-doc] [WIKI] new template 'faq'

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Thu Aug 9 16:50:00 CEST 2007

Daniel Brüßler wrote:
> Hello Michiel,
>
> I see that it simplifies formatting, but I also see the problem, that a
> user has to remember how to use it. I think I will not use it. The other
> problem is, that I have more work with exporting a wiki-page for
> OpenOffice (have a look at http://wiki.typo3.org/exportimport )

Yes, I see . . . that tool does not take ANY templates into account
whatsoever . . . .

I expect such a tool to follow all templates, at least from the code you
paste there. So this is more a shortcoming of the tool.

> What I find VERY good is {{Ext_manual_header}} what you created and used
> for
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/EXT/commerce/manual
> Great idea to also put the dependencies in. Instead of "T3Ext" better
> use <extension2>dynaflex</extension2>, because that tag and
> <extension>dynaflex</extension> the current usage. Just try them out!

I noted the <extension> tag, but it does not work inside a template . . .

Can you please verify that?

Regards,

Michiel

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/