[TYPO3-doc] [WIKI] new template 'faq'

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Thu Aug 9 16:35:55 CEST 2007

Hello Michiel,

I see that it simplifies formatting, but I also see the problem, that a
user has to remember how to use it. I think I will not use it. The other
problem is, that I have more work with exporting a wiki-page for
OpenOffice (have a look at http://wiki.typo3.org/exportimport )

What I find VERY good is {{Ext_manual_header}} what you created and used for
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/EXT/commerce/manual
Great idea to also put the dependencies in. Instead of "T3Ext" better
use <extension2>dynaflex</extension2>, because that tag and
<extension>dynaflex</extension> the current usage. Just try them out!

kind regards
Daniel