[TYPO3-doc] [WIKI] new template 'faq'

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Thu Aug 9 17:41:31 CEST 2007

Hello Michiel,

you're right, the tool not ready yet. I need more time for it.

In the moment I have it so: When a template starts with "Tag|" then I
just write the word. For example The sentence "This is a setting for
{{Tag|php.ini}}" will be transformed to "This is a setting for php.ini"

Any other templates are deleted, because just needed in the wiki.

For {{Ext_manual_header}} I have to create a parser-class what creates a
HTML-table from the content. That's OK, because all that data in this
template is very helpfull.

----

The extension-tag work properly in templates. Look for
"<extension2>dynaflex</extension2>" in
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/EXT/commerce/manual .

kind regards
Daniel