[TYPO3-doc] [TYPO3-typo3org] Re: [TYPO3-hci] Kickoff: TYPO3 4.1 (suggestions)

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Mon Sep 18 15:18:08 CEST 2006

> It seems this is one of the first times we have spoken. Hello.
> Matthew

Hi Matthew,
yes, you're right! From wich country do you come from? Your name sounds
like an US-american.

>> Since when
>> do you personally work with TYPO3?
> I paraphrase - about 3 years...
that's a good time!

>> What is your _main_-interest for the moment - is it the wiki-structure
>> or TypoScript?
> Mostly TypoScript but the wiki will prove an suitable tool for it.
You mean with collecting snippets? I'm not shure with that, some
websites have some snippets available.

>> Oh, we don't have the pages "TypoScript" and "Installation", yet ;-) Do
>> you like to create them?
> Okay I will.
Great. I added you at
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Documentation_joblist#care_for_single_documents

Do have write-access to this page when you're logged in?

>> Do you really know that the wiki is not _the_ documentation? 'The'
>> documentation is the openoffice-documents. The wiki is a place to create
>> new documents in a team - and to optimize existing documents.
> LOL, of course.
> Many documents are closed and fixed and old. This is a problem. So maybe the
> wiki will prove to be the 'living' aspect and occasionally formalised with
> updated docs!
Right ;-) It's very important to manage that. As first step I added the
new category "Draft" for documents what are NOT ready. We need one or
two more.
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Category:DocumentState

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler