[TYPO3-doc] [TYPO3-typo3org] Re: [TYPO3-hci] Kickoff: TYPO3 4.1 (suggestions)

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Mon Sep 18 12:45:35 CEST 2006

Daniel

> Since when
> do you personally work with TYPO3?
I paraphrase - about 3 years...

> What is your _main_-interest for the moment - is it the wiki-structure
> or TypoScript?
Mostly TypoScript but the wiki will prove an suitable tool for it.

> Oh, we don't have the pages "TypoScript" and "Installation", yet ;-) Do
> you like to create them?
Okay I will.

> Do you really know that the wiki is not _the_ documentation? 'The'
> documentation is the openoffice-documents. The wiki is a place to create
> new documents in a team - and to optimize existing documents.
LOL, of course.
Many documents are closed and fixed and old. This is a problem. So maybe the
wiki will prove to be the 'living' aspect and occasionally formalised with
updated docs!

It seems this is one of the first times we have spoken. Hello.

Matthew