[TYPO3-doc] wiki - tsref in german and french, TSbyExample

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Nov 16 09:50:23 CET 2006

Daniel Bruessler schrieb:

> (...)
> The TSref-pages are a _special case_. The english version is in care of
> Kasper, that's shure.

I think its Michael Stucki that is currently responsible for the TSref
and other core docs.

> When it's time for it I'd like to search for a diff-tool that compares
> several versions of the original (=Kaspers document), so translations
> can be updated, too. Maybe CVS or subverson - because so it's easy to
> see what part of TypoScript has changed.

We already have that, as all core docs are in the subversion repository:

http://typo3.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/typo3/CoreDocs/

Stucki makes .txt versions after changing the OO documents, so the svn
diff works pretty well for seeing what has changed. See:

http://typo3.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/typo3/CoreDocs/trunk/doc_core_tsref/doc_core_tsref.txt?view=log

Cheers,
Ernesto