[TYPO3-doc] wiki - tsref in german and french, TSbyExample

Daniel Bruessler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Thu Nov 16 18:45:42 CET 2006

Hello Ernesto,

> I think its Michael Stucki that is currently responsible for the TSref
> and other core docs.

all right, good to know.

> Stucki makes .txt versions after changing the OO documents, so the svn
> diff works pretty well for seeing what has changed. See:
> http://typo3.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/typo3/CoreDocs/trunk/doc_core_tsref/doc_core_tsref.txt?view=log

The svn-based colored diff is very good. I played a little with the
options - I like this link most for the current work:
http://typo3.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/typo3/CoreDocs/trunk/doc_core_tsref/doc_core_tsref.txt?r1=1734&r2=1654&view=diff&diff_format=h

I like it!

Now I just have to find a good place to put into the wiki. It's needed
at several places. It seems so, that a template with one or two
parameters is good for it.

Cheers!
Daniel Brüßler