[TYPO3-doc] typo3.org and documentation search

Francesco di Francia darksky77 at email.it
Sun Mar 26 13:04:22 CEST 2006

Hi.

In those days i'm crushing my head against a wall because i'm not able
to search into typo3.org site succesfully.
All the elements of the search results are linked to a generic page that
represents the list of all doc in the former matrix. Is this one of the
many issues of the new typo3.org webisites or i'm so dumb that i'm
missing something in the search procedure ?

In the first case, there's a chance to restore the former typo3.org ?
I'm not blaming the hard work putted in the new sites but, actually, at
the moment the site is useful only for veteran that know where to search
the info they lack....but for newbie or newcomers the site is almost
unuseful ( i'm referring to the documentation area ).

Cheers,

Francesco