[TYPO3-doc] typo3.org and documentation search

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Sat Mar 25 23:18:41 CET 2006

Hi Francesco,

please put your text into the t.t.typo3org - newsgroup. Maybe they don't
know the problem.

There's an alternative to searching in typo3.org: You could put the
documents you need often on your TYPO3-installation and activate the
PDF-search-feature in indexed_search. So you could find everything you
need very fast. :-)

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler