[TYPO3-doc] Wiki Home Page - AdministratorSplit

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Mon Mar 20 10:20:21 CET 2006

Hi,

>>> I actually meant splitting it at the Main_Page, which is currently locked.
>> I think that is only a good idea when there are *a lot* of
>> different administrator documents...
> Define "a lot" ? ;))

Yes, just then it would make sense. I think it just would be one or two
pages, what fit perfectly into the admins' section. It shouldn't be
more, because its a standard thing for web-applications to build the
fundament - LAMP or WAMP.

The MainPage shouldn't change to often - so it is locked.

> such. Having this split in the beginning really helps in _writing_ the
> documents because it more precisely describes your target audience,
> their skill levels and how much TYPO3 knowledge they posess / need to
> posess.
We have a categorization for skill levels!! Just look at the
DocumentMatrix of the wiki.

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler