[TYPO3-doc] Wiki Home Page - AdministratorSplit

Dimitri Tarassenko mitka at mitka.us
Sun Mar 19 20:36:52 CET 2006

On 3/19/06, Peter Kindström <peter.kindstrom at abc.se> wrote:

> Hi!
> > I actually meant splitting it at the Main_Page, which is currently locked.
>
> I think that is only a good idea when there are *a lot* of
> different administrator documents...

Define "a lot" ? ;))

I'm not arguing for splitting because there are too many of them and
it's hard to organize - my reasoning is that TYPO3 Admins and Sys
Admins are often different roles, and they should be addressed as
such. Having this split in the beginning really helps in _writing_ the
documents because it more precisely describes your target audience,
their skill levels and how much TYPO3 knowledge they posess / need to
posess.

BTW - I emailed you off the list to peter2006(nospam)infolagret.se re.
the fate of English translations of Handbuch fur Redakteure...  - is
that email still valid?

> Or in other, more rough words: prove that there is a need before
> we change anything.  ;-)

I just tried. :)

--
Dimitri Tarassenko