[TYPO3-doc] Wiki Home Page - AdministratorSplit

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sun Mar 19 19:02:28 CET 2006

Hi!
> I actually meant splitting it at the Main_Page, which is currently locked.

I think that is only a good idea when there are *a lot* of
different administrator documents...

For now it will be mostly a drawback for many people, when they
will have yet another option in the main page.

Why not start with a new header on the Administrators section
page and fill it with links?
After a while, if it turns out to be many links/pages and a
great demand for it, we can make it a new section.

Or in other, more rough words: prove that there is a need before
we change anything.  ;-)

--

Peter Kindström