[TYPO3-doc] Reference of Typo Script

Sun Mar 12 16:24:34 CET 2006

Tyler Kraft schrieb:
>> At this stage, I am assuming that you also agree the idea of a TSbyEX2
>> has
>> potential.  If so, what are your thoughts on the layout and collating the
>> content?
>>

> Yes certianly I very much agree.  I understand what your saying here
> because for instance conditionals in tsref is one of the major things
> that I'm o0nly just coming to grips with.
>
> Regarding layout and collatign content.... who knows.

Please talk in consideration, that with every new documentation the
docs forest the beginner has to fight with is growing.

I may be more valuable in this case to update TSbyEX instead of adding
TSbyEX2.

But the amount of documents is the lesser problem. The bigger problem
is a good sign post to the right documents. We can't expect a biginner
to read them all before he is allowed to post any question.

Regards

Elmar