[TYPO3-doc] Reference of Typo Script

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Sun Mar 12 16:15:06 CET 2006

just quickly

>>If you do this and need help please let me know if I can aid in some way.
>
> Thanks.
>
> For example, looking at the conditions section of TSREF there is no mention
> of extending with the 'Extended TS Conditions' and no mention of if else
> constructs which Joey has contributed some good examples. TSREF tells you
> the facts but you need a lot more experience to construct advanced usage.
> This advanced and practical usage is buried in the lists.
>
> At this stage, I am assuming that you also agree the idea of a TSbyEX2 has
> potential.  If so, what are your thoughts on the layout and collating the
> content?

Yes certianly I very much agree.  I understand what your saying here
because for instance conditionals in tsref is one of the major things
that I'm o0nly just coming to grips with.

Regarding layout and collatign content.... who knows.

I'll have a think and probably send you a private mail later this week.