[TYPO3-doc] Do you miss a HAT

E. Veelo eveelo at artcenter.edu
Thu Jul 6 01:41:56 CEST 2006

Tim wrote:
>  > I think the only missing piece would be an extension to export to PDF or
>>  DOC or other offline/printing media. If we can cramp the HAT with great
>>  documents I'm sure someone will pick-up on that end.
>
>I think that this process should separated in two first step is to make
>a XML export that could be turned into PDF and other formats for paper
>publishing.

Either way, I think we should get the documentation part going, we'll
get the export tackled once we have something substantial to export.
Previous efforts of the doc team got hung up on what would be the
ideal way of organizing the content, then went with the wiki, which
then got spammed and therefor closed down I believe.

Let's get a place, on typo3.org ideally, get the HAT set-up and get
the writing going!

Best regards,
Edwin