[Typo3-doc] Waht we can do now. was: G'day!

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Fri Nov 11 17:41:50 CET 2005

Hi Charlie,
I think you should choose one of the following approaches:

a) Have the same structure as the documentation matrix
b) List each step a newbie would go from installation to developing.

I think your last post was something like b) and I think that´s
the best way. And to make it more readable maybe do like this
(separate descriptional text from the links to the documents):

HEADER 001
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed
diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna
aliquam erat volutpat.
 * Document 1
 * Document 2
 * Document 3
 * Document 4

HEADER 002
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed
diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna
aliquam erat volutpat.
 * Document 5
 * Document 6
 * Document 7
 * Document 8

> At the same time I'm also a big fan of the chatty style of Kasper's docs.
> Perhaps this is only appropriate in tutorials though.

I also like to write chatty text, but I love to read short
vigorous texts.  ;-) But in general you should write short texts
(especially on the web) because that is what most people want to
read.
* When you write informational texts - make it short.
* When you write personal texts - it´s ok to write more chatty
(and thus more personal).

/Peter Kindström