[Typo3-doc] Waht we can do now. was: G'day!

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Thu Nov 10 20:41:53 CET 2005

Hi Charlie,
> Robert, I love you. I was thinking we had some big fight ahead of us,
> waiting for a word from on high to actually enable us to do work (e.g.,
> knowing that changes to typo3.org content would be accepted). This seems to
> have been Peter's experience anyway. But you've replied and are all positive
> and saying we can get access etc! Hoorah!

I´m really glad to see that the "climate" is changing - it´s
getting warmer...  :-) !!!

Robert, please keep up the good work you are doing right now! It
is exacly what a new docTeam needs - a little push here, some
encouragement there, someone that listens and some help now and
then.

/Peter Kindström