[Typo3-doc] Glossary, maintenance...

Charlie Dale charlie at aphid.net
Thu Nov 10 00:53:24 CET 2005

On Thursday, 10 November 2005 03:39, Peter Kindström wrote:
> But this is the Typo3 way: start something, sometimes finish it but
> never maintain it. I think the expression is "like master, like dog"
> in english...  ;-)

Oh this is so sad. If we're going to rise above the master we'll need a Star
Wars moment - a light sabre duel with Kasper:

  DocTeam: When I left you, I was but the learner; now _I_ am the master.

  Kasper: Only a master of evil, DocTeam.

Then we strike him down, and make everything up to date and well maintained.
Bru-ha-ha.

Of course the best thing about this: after we strike him down he comes back
"more powerful than we can possibly imagine"...

But seriously, I sense a movement in the force of the DocTeam (no, seriously
I'm not a Star Wars nerd!), we can step up to the challenge with the people
we've got now.

Charlie