[Typo3-doc] G'day!

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Wed Nov 9 17:38:30 CET 2005

Hi,
>>Kasper´s idea is that the glossary should be put inside Typo3! I
>>don´t know if that has been implemented yet, but that´s the reason I
>>did not try to do anything further with it.
>
> Hrm, interesting idea. Could be good I think. But at the same time, if the
> glossary's going in, shouldn't the rest of the key docs be in there too? The
> glossary is primarily useful for crosslinking from other documents, as well
> as looking up unfamiliar terms while you're learning TYPO3. Would work fine
> on the website, especially if it guessable URLs, i.e.:

It might have been his idea, but it never got that far so now we
just got confusion. Some documents on typo3.org, some on the
wiki and some inside Typo3. :-(

But this is the Typo3 way: start something, sometimes finish it
but never maintain it. I think the expression is "like master,
like dog" in english...  ;-)

/Peter Kindström