[Typo3-doc] G'day!

Charlie Dale charlie at aphid.net
Wed Nov 9 06:55:25 CET 2005

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the support - it's an encouragement to have just a few people say
"these are great ideas". I'm keen now. Just need to hear from someone in the
know/power about how stuff can actually be submitted...

>> 4. Move the glossary from the Wiki to the typo3.org > Documentation >
>> Glossary page.
>
> Kasper´s idea is that the glossary should be put inside Typo3! I
> don´t know if that has been implemented yet, but that´s the reason I
> did not try to do anything further with it.

Hrm, interesting idea. Could be good I think. But at the same time, if the
glossary's going in, shouldn't the rest of the key docs be in there too? The
glossary is primarily useful for crosslinking from other documents, as well
as looking up unfamiliar terms while you're learning TYPO3. Would work fine
on the website, especially if it guessable URLs, i.e.:

http://typo3.org/glossary/typoscript to look up TypoScript in the glossary.

Dan Frost are you around and/or still heading up the glossary project? How
can we go ahead with this?

Cheers,
Charlie