[Typo3-doc] Wiki people: who's on board now?

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Sat Nov 5 20:35:00 CET 2005

Hi Peter,

Yes, this works for me. But it does illustrate a point: is there a link
to this feed on the wiki? If so, I missed it. If not, how can we place
it as a link on each page so that people can subscribe? All pages,
unless having a manual link created within a page, are unknown unless
you know they specifically exist. Even doing a search on the wiki for
"rss feed" didn't show me this page.

I often sound as though I am continually criticizing the wiki, I am not.
I think we need a system where it is easy for editors to update, but
also easy for people to find the information they are looking for, and
that's my intent when I comment on something. :)

Alex