[Typo3-doc] Wiki people: who's on board now?

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sat Nov 5 13:22:31 CET 2005

Hi Alex,
> Can the wiki allow me to monitor all 1700+ pages, regardless? And
> automatically add any new pages to my monitor list? If so, let me know
> because I think I am up to about 100 pages in my "watch" list!! :)

Hmmm, isn´t this what you are looking for?
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php?title=Special:Recentchanges&feed=rss
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php?title=Special:Recentchanges&feed=atom

In general I agree with your ideas of a documentation framework,
but I think this has to be done in parallel with other
documentation tasks. Otherwise risk getting no "real" work done
on the documentation!

/Peter Kindström