[Typo3-doc] Organisation of the Typo3-doc ....

Kees KvdHall at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 30 21:44:50 CEST 2005

Thank you Peter Kindström.

I understand that there are not enough resource to do all the documentation that is needed.
So my idee is to have the user of the documentation te be involved in the creation of the doc.
They will feel the need for and will have benefit of the excistence of good docs.

Many times the developer will not make such a 100% doc because he/she already knows how everything works. The user will find out how everything works. During this proces the doc can be created. This doc will be written by and for the user.

If there is no structure yet for the different types of docs it should be made by someone. Better some structure then non.

Are there studients involved with Typo3? No? why not create doc projects at universities or schools to have TYPO3-doc created.

These where my thoughts.

Kees van der Hall