[Typo3-doc] Organisation of the Typo3-doc ....

Kees KvdHall at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 30 19:42:59 CEST 2005

Dear reader,

Since I am new to the field of documentation for Typo3 I feel free to ask a lot.

Where can I find the basics of this project? Why is there a Typo3 doc team? Who is doing what? What are the rules and where can I find them? Who has the final word when there is a discussion?

I surfed and found by incidence there is this documentation project.

Can anyone give  me some basic information. I suggest to put this basic information in the subscribing E-mail. So any person that is new to the mailinglist will get the same information.

Thanks to everybody.

Kees van der Hall.