[Typo3-doc] Spam Watcher needed

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat Mar 26 20:04:05 CET 2005

>> We discussed that before and it was clear that a login is out of the
>> question.
>
> So let me pose that question :-)
>
> Why is a login not an option?

As far as I remember this was one of the main reasons to choose a wiki -> no
login necessary.
If a login had been an option, we could have used TYPO3 itself (and I still
believe this would have been the better choice ...)

The idea was to let everybody contribute to everything without any hassles
or restrictions to get more contributions altogether. I had my concerns
about this anarchistic approach, since we should have "secure quality"
instead of "insecure quantity", but the majority decision was to use the
wiki without logins. So here we go, looking for a "spam watcher" who will
spend precious time to remove things that would have never been there with a
TYPO3 based solution.

Sorry if this makes me smile a bit ...

Joey

(If you have now clues: simply shut your gob sometimes!)
Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau