[Typo3-doc] Extension documenters wanted

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Sat Mar 26 10:02:00 CET 2005

Hi,

Christian Jul Jensen schrieb:
> [Sorry for the cross-posting, please continue thread in
> typo3.projects.documentation]
>
> Hi,
>
> I have a bunch of small undocumented extensions, that I would like to
> release. Realizing that I'll not get the doscs written soon, I thought
> I could make a post, and if anybody is interested in writing the
> documentation you can get in contact with me.
>
> julle_form2csv: let's you save formmail content to a csv file.
> julle_formpreview: Previwing of forms before sending.
> julle_formreceipt: Sends receipt to the submitter of the form
> julle_coamenu: New menu type that builds menus with COA
> julle_gifbconf: Let's you make a textbox in GIFBUILDER, defining linespacing etc.
> gifbuilderhook: adds hook to GIFBUILDER, needed for julle_gifbconf in <=3.7.0
> bee3_besectionsmenu: Displays 'Backend User Section'-pages in the menus in the frontend if the user has access to the page.
>
> If you would like to help out, this is what I imagine will happen:
>
> You write me an email
> I send you the extension and a short explanation.
> You play around with it, and maybe ask me some questions.
> You write the doc and mail it to me
> I proofread and publish the extension.
>
> Ok, I hope this is interesting for somebody, any help is highly
> appreciated.

strange, noone volunteered yet?
Or have there been offers via PM?

EXT:bee3_besectionsmenu and some more(formpreview and formreceipt) seem
interesting to me. As for now I don't have a current need however.

Wouldn't it be an option to put them into the EXT:CVS so they are at
least available? As soon as someone needs them he can have a look at
them an ddecide to write some doc.

OK, might be someone using the stuff without writing the doc though. :-<

Cheers,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag