[Typo3-doc] Extension documenters wanted

Christian Jul Jensen christian at jul.net
Thu Mar 24 12:05:09 CET 2005

[Sorry for the cross-posting, please continue thread in
typo3.projects.documentation]

Hi,

I have a bunch of small undocumented extensions, that I would like to
release. Realizing that I'll not get the doscs written soon, I thought
I could make a post, and if anybody is interested in writing the
documentation you can get in contact with me.

julle_form2csv: let's you save formmail content to a csv file.
julle_formpreview: Previwing of forms before sending.
julle_formreceipt: Sends receipt to the submitter of the form
julle_coamenu: New menu type that builds menus with COA
julle_gifbconf: Let's you make a textbox in GIFBUILDER, defining linespacing etc.
gifbuilderhook: adds hook to GIFBUILDER, needed for julle_gifbconf in <=3.7.0
bee3_besectionsmenu: Displays 'Backend User Section'-pages in the menus in the frontend if the user has access to the page.

If you would like to help out, this is what I imagine will happen:

You write me an email
I send you the extension and a short explanation.
You play around with it, and maybe ask me some questions.
You write the doc and mail it to me
I proofread and publish the extension.

Ok, I hope this is interesting for somebody, any help is highly
appreciated.

take care, enjoy easter.

--
-julle