[Typo3-doc] Main page and wiki structure

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sat Jan 1 15:11:32 CET 2005

Hi Sylvain,
> What can I say is that I like the light Main_Page concept, with only a
> few section. But I doesn't like the subpage almost empty of content.

Which subpages do you mean?
Is this a problem? Why not just fill the subpages with
documents/links???

And my suggestion *is not* complete. For instance, I have very
few links to existing SXW documents.

> I'm not sure we can apply this concept for TYPO3. But we may can have
> multiple TOC, one for the Writer with empty section to fill and one for
> reader which link to section with content.

Your problem is to make *one* structure for *two different*
target groups.

One solution is what you suggest - have two structures. Another
one is what I have suggested:
a. If no information exists, no page/link should be made.
b. There should be a column at the subpage which tells the
status of the document. Look in the third column at
   http://www.infolagret.se/typowiki/index.php/Administrators

> I'm worked with Wiki template, and I think it can greatly simplify our
> work for the structure. Because you can include template in other
> template and so one.

Ok, but how does it simplify *the structure*? That´s the main
issue, right? ;-)

/Peter Kindström