[Typo3-doc] Main page and wiki structure

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Mon Jan 3 07:00:17 CET 2005

Hi Peter,

Peter Kindström wrote:
> a. If no information exists, no page/link should be made.
> b. There should be a column at the subpage which tells the status of the
> document. Look in the third column at
>   http://www.infolagret.se/typowiki/index.php/Administrators

Yes that seem an interesting concept, I need to digest it more. ;-)

>> I'm worked with Wiki template, and I think it can greatly simplify our
>> work for the structure. Because you can include template in other
>> template and so one.
>

> Ok, but how does it simplify *the structure*? That´s the main issue,
> right? ;-)

By avoiding content duplication and allowing us to separate presentation
and content.

How to use template:

Create the page:
Template:your_name

insert it some where, including in other template:
{{your_name}}

That's all to start. ;-)
--
Regards,