[Typo3-doc] Main page and wiki structure

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Sat Jan 1 14:12:07 CET 2005

Hi Peter,

Sorry for so long silence about the Wiki structure and the Main_Page design.

I've seen and studied your main page proposal and have some change to
propose. But I've no time for that now, and I go to Kitzbühel for a week
on Monday. So it will wait once more week. :-)

What can I say is that I like the light Main_Page concept, with only a
few section. But I doesn't like the subpage almost empty of content.

I've studied some other Wiki, and I think I've to learn more about the
Wiki concept of TOC mainly filled with empty links which need to be written.

I'm not sure we can apply this concept for TYPO3. But we may can have
multiple TOC, one for the Writer with empty section to fill and one for
reader which link to section with content.

I'm worked with Wiki template, and I think it can greatly simplify our
work for the structure. Because you can include template in other
template and so one.

For the main page it can be splitted into :
- main page holding the design
- templates with the content.

See:
http://wise-nano.org/w/