[Typo3-doc] The wiki is more organised now!

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Wed Apr 20 00:28:46 CEST 2005

Hi Peter and all wikizens,

 > Peter Kindström schrieb:
> Here is my idea:
Wow it was _really_ much to read. But no prob. It's good, if we make a
good concept what works. And that cannot be made with one short sentence :-)

 > I really don´t know... have to think about it a little! Lets
 > discuss this a little more!
Ok, so we develop it by discussing and I wait with adding cats.

 > Hmm, now I see categories can be put into an hierarcy...
 > Right now I suggest a "flat" category listing. Is it possible to
 > move them into a hierarcy later on?
 > Otherwise we maybe should have a few hierarcies
I now have enough practice with sub-cats. It's no prob, I can show it to
  you if we really need it.

Really clear is that we can _not_ make a 100%-perfect cat-concept now.
But we can think of a double concept:
* The big bones (=The main structure - what is very clear and proven
with typo3.org and typo3wiki)
* The rest (=the categories we are not really shure of in the moment)

And I really prefer a little hirarchy. So we get less than 8 points in
the main category. That's important for people who are new to the wiki.

How to create subcats: just add the subcat to the cat. So the
mediawiki-engine does the rest.... just try it.

Category:Section is a good root-category. We need such a root-cat, it is
good for browsing.

For today I cannot write more ;-)

Daniel Brüßler
aka escapedPrisoner