[Typo3-doc] Articles and Mini-Howtos

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue Apr 19 10:24:24 CEST 2005

Hi folks,

I have one suggestion and request from you:

Two members of the community recently sent me an article and a mini-howto. I
don't really have the time currently looking through it and fine-tuning the
layout. So what are your ideas for articles and Howtos? How could you
imagine a workflow?

As for the articles, I suggest sticking to the template we used for the
first three articles already. But we also need some general guidelines how
to write an article for TYPO3.org.

So in total these are my questions ...:

   - Who would like to review the two documents which are waiting to be
     published?
   - Who would like to create a general guideline for writing articles?
   - What types of documentation do you imagine on TYPO3.org in the long
     run?

Cheers,
--
robert