[Typo3-doc] The wiki is more organised now!

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Mon Apr 18 13:43:31 CEST 2005

Hey Peter,

really good work!!

I'd like to help you with categorizing. Just tell me, what your plan is.
This is what I applied to the wiki some months ago:

* for all meta-pages (docTeam): the cat "DocTEAM"
* for users: the cat "ForBeginner" or "ForDeveloper"
* as collection: the cat "Extensions" with some subcats like we have in
typo3.org-matrix

== Example for cat-browsing: ==
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TemplaVoila
It belongs to the cats
* Extensions
* BackendModule
* ForDeveloper

We need to define where the cat-definition has to be - in the top of the
page or at the end.

Greetz
Daniel Brüßler