[Typo3-doc] The wiki is more organised now!

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sun Apr 17 21:30:06 CEST 2005

Hi list!
Now I have used several hours to organize the wiki a little.
This is what I have done so far:

* Most of the orphaned pages have been deleted or linked to from
other pages (http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Special:Lonelypages)
* Information from different pages has been merged
* Many Back-links have been added
* Lots of (4-5?) todo/request/wishlist pages about documentation
have been merged!
* Most(?) info can now be found via links on Section pages
(http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Category:Section)
* Use templates to automatically link info to a section

You can´t see all the things I have done yet, but next week I
will put the new Main page online and then you will...  :-)
(http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Draft_Main_Page)

And yes, there are many things left to do - but I am working on it!

/Peter Kindström