[Typo3-doc] Sourceforge development projet for docteam

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Thu Sep 16 15:41:19 CEST 2004

Hi Sylvain,

> As I'm writing project proposal for documentation tools, I've also ask
> for a project hosting on sourceforge. The project has been accepted
> today, and will be ready soon. :-)
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/docteam/

Why did you choose such a name that has no obvious relation with TYPO3?

Sourceforge is not a TYPO3-only site, there are thousands of other projects.
So it would make very much sense to add "typo3" somewhere in the name...

> The goal of this project area is to allow DocTEAM involved developer to
> use CVS and more provided by sourceforge. One of my main future project
> will be to integrate MediaWiki as a TYPO3 extension. To move the
> documentation wiki *into* TYPO3 in the future.

Why didn't you use http://sourceforge.net/projects/typo3xdev/?

- michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html