[Typo3-doc] Sourceforge development projet for docteam

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Thu Sep 16 14:47:58 CEST 2004

Hi,

As I'm writing project proposal for documentation tools, I've also ask
for a project hosting on sourceforge. The project has been accepted
today, and will be ready soon. :-)

https://sourceforge.net/projects/docteam/

The goal of this project area is to allow DocTEAM involved developer to
use CVS and more provided by sourceforge. One of my main future project
will be to integrate MediaWiki as a TYPO3 extension. To move the
documentation wiki *into* TYPO3 in the future.

More to come...

If you have a sourceforge username and would like to work one
documentation project, please contact me, by personal email.
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart (France)