[Typo3-doc] TYPO3 Glossary

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sun Oct 17 21:50:08 CEST 2004

Hi Peter,

Peter Kindström schrieb:
> What I really would like to have, is a web interface for manageing the
> glossary. With a search form, list function and possibility for FE users
> to update direct into the DB.
>
> Is something like this already existing?

No.

> It looks like the DB dump comes
> from an extension, but I cant find that extension in TER... Is it
> Kaspers own?

There is not really an extension, the table was just created with the
Kickstarter wizard, that's it. No coding was done or anything.

You can ask Dan Frost for the t3x file.

> Are there plans for a search/edit interface or...?

No plans, but we all know that it would be nice to have.

Anyone willing to code it?

BTW, please have a look at my mail from Sun, 10 Oct 2004 20:18:43 +0200
in this thread.

cheers,
Ingmar