[Typo3-doc] TYPO3 Glossary

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Tue Oct 12 17:42:19 CEST 2004

>>or more general: what shall the wiki-structure look like? Have there
>>been any discussions in that direction? I found this page:
>>http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Talk:About_the_Documentation but there`s
>>not much content on it.
>
> oh yes, we had that before. read the first 50 postings in this list, there
> you'll find all the information you need...

That discussion is old! The old structure was based on the
skills/role of the user: Editor, Administrator and Developer.
And additional subpages about Extensions, Documentation and Misc.

What the concept is right now I can´t figure out, but it looks
like the main goal is to cover ALL Typo3 documentation somehow.

The only one who know now is Sylvain. Ask him!

----

I think the wiki has lost its structure now. But on the other
hand we are now really getting it "the wiki way": redundant info
on different pages, links to links to links to lost and even
more half finished pages. And to cure it, we put more links
between the pages... and write what we have done on the
Discussion pages! :-)  :-)
BTW, where are the links to the Installation and Upgrade manuals?

There are over 200 wiki pages now! To me it looks like quantity
before quality...  :-(

But on the other hand, people thought the first structure was
bad too... Hope they are happy now!  ;-)

--

/Peter Kindström