[Typo3-doc] TYPO3 Glossary

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Mon Oct 11 19:29:28 CEST 2004

> and you have a very nice typo3 website as well !

Thank you!

> now, for the proposed to get the contents of the wiki back to typo3: is
> there a way we could achieve this? this was the main intend: getting a
> glossary in any typo3 installation....

One way is to do a "reverse" PHP-script that takes the wiki text
and try to parse the content. The problem will be if people do
not follow the syntax when they add explanations to the words...

There are probably better ways, one was what I asked for: A web
interface for the glossary DB...

--

/Peter Kindström