[Typo3-doc] TYPO3 Glossary

Rainer Suthoelder t3 at 1zu6-design.de
Mon Oct 11 20:25:21 CEST 2004

> There are probably better ways, one was what I asked for: A web
> interface for the glossary DB...

that's what i proposed to kasper in my mail to him that started this thread.

is i understood kasper, the filled out glossary terms will go back to a new
and separate glossary extension, which will use the xml-based llxmltranslate
framework (which we as translators use to create/translate the new typo3
online help).

i thought that we should have a frontend for adding terms and explanations,
but kasper proposed the "wiki way" to get those terms explained faster.
well, i hope that many people share their knowledge =:o)

greets,

rainer