[Typo3-doc] TYPO3 Glossary

Rainer Suthoelder t3 at 1zu6-design.de
Mon Oct 11 19:00:25 CEST 2004

and you have a very nice typo3 website as well !

now, for the proposed to get the contents of the wiki back to typo3: is
there a way we could achieve this? this was the main intend: getting a
glossary in any typo3 installation....

greets

rainer

news:mailman.1.1097509813.13851.typo3-project-documentation at lists.netfielders.de...