[Typo3-doc] TYPO3 Glossary

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Mon Oct 11 17:49:51 CEST 2004

Hi all,

>>> It would be nice if someone could put the list into the wiki so it
>>> can be edited by anyone,
>>
>> Like this?
>>  http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Glossary
>
> Do you have done it by hand ?

No. I imported the SQL-dump into my DB and wrote a simple
PHP-script that printed it into a web page in the right (wiki)
format. Then I used copy & paste to get it into the wiki page.

Not very elegant, but it was quick and works well!  ;-)

The bonus is that I now have the glossary on one of my own Typo3
web pages (http://www.infolagret.se/index.php?id=62)!

--------

What I really would like to have, is a web interface for
manageing the glossary. With a search form, list function and
possibility for FE users to update direct into the DB.

Is something like this already existing? It looks like the DB
dump comes from an extension, but I cant find that extension in
TER... Is it Kaspers own? Are there plans for a search/edit
interface or...?

--

/Peter Kindström