[Typo3-doc] [Structure] (WSOA)

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sat Nov 27 13:56:57 CET 2004

Hi,
> I propose that Peter and I start working on the structure. As we have
> different vision, or just different word to name it, it should be good
> to produce a result not driven by one, but by two.

I hope that Jean-Marie stay in this discussion! I think he
has the ability to see this in a Typo3 newbie perspective, and I
believe that is very useful. Jean-Marie?

And I also think we should not hurry. My experience is that the
structure lasts longer if we let the process move slowly - so
that we have time to consider it thoroughly.

> Peter, if you agree and have time, here is the process:

I have other things to do, but I can put *some* effort in it.
But it may not be as much, and as fast,  as you like...?  :-(

> You start building a structure on the Draft page.

Ok, but I think we need to divide the Main page into more
"parts". Right now we have:

- Main documentation (docMatrix)
- Extension documentation

Do we also need:
- Projects
- DocTeam

And what more???

> Down to top ?
> or a Top Down approach ?

Top down, I think.

> Building first the docMatrix of official document.
> Next the ExtensionMatrix.

I don´t have time (or interest, to be honest) for the
ExtensionMatrix right now. But that "substructur" could be done
by someone else, because it could be totally separate from the
docMatrix structure, IMHO.

--

/Peter Kindström