[Typo3-doc] [Structure] (WSOA)

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Fri Nov 26 06:25:58 CET 2004

Hi Peter and Jean-Marie,

Peter Kindström wrote:
>>> The structure must be chunked into part:
>   docMatrix: Skill level
>   Extension: Type (even if the one on typo3.org is very strange)
> What do you think about that? Any better structure ideas for the two parts?

Ok, so let's start fixing that first. Because it seems to cause a lot of
trouble.

I propose that Peter and I start working on the structure. As we have
different vision, or just different word to name it, it should be good
to produce a result not driven by one, but by two.

Peter, if you agree and have time, here is the process:

You start building a structure on the Draft page.

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Draft_Main_Page

During this time, I try to comment your structure and give example of
document which can be found under each section. I also will explore
DocTEAM archive ML + mine to fine some good idea about.

But as this job is really big, we will chunk it:

Down to top ?
or a Top Down approach ?

The last time I tried a top down, from the Main to the sub section. May
be it's wise to do it Down to Top ?

Building first the docMatrix of official document.
Next the ExtensionMatrix.

Next ?
We will decide it when this part will be finished, OK ?
Small release cycle, right ? ;-) I like it.

If Peter as no time right now, I must find someone else.

Oh I forgot, we have a running test site, to show example.
http://testsite.typo3solutions.com/
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart -- TYPO3 DocTEAM.