[Typo3-doc] [Structure] (WSOA)

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Thu Nov 25 21:28:17 CET 2004

Hi,
>> The structure must be chunked into part:
>>
>> docMatrix = official document
>> Extension = extension documentation
>
> I think that is a good idea since there seems to be a strong need for that.

Good idea, Sylvain! I separated extensions in my structure, but
not in that way. This way maybe it is more clear?

The main reason I like the idea is because I think they need
different substructures:

   docMatrix: Skill level
   Extension: Type (even if the one on typo3.org is very strange)

What do you think about that? Any better structure ideas for the
two parts?

Jean-Marie: You could say that I would like to have three big
documents - one for each skill level. And maybe one for
information independent of skill level (like installation,
glossary and things like that)?

--

/Peter Kindström