[Typo3-doc] [Translation]

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sat Nov 27 12:42:48 CET 2004

Hi Jean-Marie,
> That is the purpose of the docTeam right now (careful: just my opinion).
> To set up a structure that is more intuitive and restructre the docs
> themselves (my approach would be to have one big document, but here I
> disagree with quite a few people) so they provide their information in a
> more accesible way.

I agree with you. Not about just one big document, but we really
should set up a better structure and restructure some documents!

I have a lot of ideas about this, but I call it "Typo3 official
documentation" instead. And I have written down some ideas of
TOCs for a few restructured documents as well. I have also
started to write a roadmap (showing what documents we need to
work with/produce). So if anyone wants to start discussing this,
I would be glad to hear from you!

BUT! Are we talking about documentation for editors and
administrators now? Or just documentation for developers? I am a
little confused about that, right now...

--

/Peter Kindström