[Typo3-doc] [Translation]

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Sat Nov 27 00:03:13 CET 2004

> At least there must be a manual for each extension that is used by....

I see, it just seems that they way you approach that problem with your
client looks much different then my approach. That's why I didn't
understand.

I don't expect TYPO3 to provide documentations for my clients. I write
them myself. I expect TYPO3 to provide documentations for me as the
developer.

But I can see where we all could save a lot of time if we combine our
effort to write docs for clients but that shouldn't be the problem of
the docTEAM now or at least be a completely seperate task.

> understand and written in his native language. And in Germany (and other
> countries too) he has the right to insist on translated manuals. If the
> consultant is not able to deliver them in time, the client can refuse to pay
> for the service or at least cut the amount of money down until he gets what
> he wants.

I really don't want to be in your shoes. What a stupid law.

Jean-Marie